Let us hope they are for the better. Woot.
It’s already a year since I went on a trip somewhere (still no blog post about it).
I want to go back already.
Here is yet another update in life. In list form, of course.
- I will have a new job soon. I’ve been told that they are already processing my papers.
- I’m still laboring through my MS studies.
- I’m hoping to release Halalan 2.0 this year. Finally.
- I think I’m getting fatter. Huhu.
- I’m hoping to go on a trip again.
- I have a handful of books waiting for me to read them.
- I love Aica. Always and forever.
Another year and not much have changed. I don’t know if that is a good or a bad thing.
With the way I’m putting up posts here in recent months, I might as well call this blog Boring Blag instead of Borap Blag.
Anyway, this post is only to meet my quota of at least one blog post per month.
I’m afraid for my future.
I might need help soon.
Happy New Year to all!
Merry Christmas to all!
In danger of not enrolling CS 300. Oh no!
Due to foreseen circumstances, we couldn’t watch the rest of the films in UP anymore. Huhu.
On a whim, Aica and I decided to watch (hopefully) all the films in this year’s Eiga Sai. At first, I planned to write a review for each film but I realized that I don’t know how to do it. Hehe. Instead, we will just rank the films according to our preferences.
- Departures – July 8, 2011, 7:00 PM, Shang Cineplex Cinema 4
- Summer Days with Coo – July 3, 2011, 1:00 PM, Shang Cineplex Cinema 4
- Your Friend – July 8, 2011, 1:00 PM, Shang Cineplex Cinema 4
- The Summit: A Chronicle of Stones – July 2, 2011, 7:00 PM, Shang Cineplex Cinema 4
- One Million Yen Girl – August 17, 2011, 3:00 PM, UP Film Institute
- Yunagi City, Sakura Country – August 17, 2011, 5:30 PM, UP Film Institute
- Climber’s High – August 18, 2011, 7:30 PM, UP Film Institute
- Villon’s Wife – August 19, 2011, 5:30 PM, UP Film Institute
- Feel the Wind – August 20, 2011, 3:00 PM, UP Film Institute
- The Chef of South Polar – August 20, 2011, 7:30 PM, UP Film Institute
I will update this post as soon as we watch another film.
More information on Eiga Sai 2011 can be found here.
Original Date: July 4, 2011
So I decided to create a page with my wish list. Just to keep track of things.
By the way, I accept donations. Joke.